Let’s talk Bookish is a new weekly meme hosted by Rukky @Eternity Books. Each week, Rukky offers a topic to discuss and people are invited to chime in. This week the topic is Things You Wish You could Ask Other or More Experienced Bloggers.
So, I’m quite shy when it comes to asking questions, but I do have a few burning ones on my list.
- How do you come up with such wonderful discussion posts?
- When did you get the courage to start commenting on bloggers with 1,000+ followers?
- What do you do when you’re busy or in a reading slump and haven’t finished a book to read?
- When did you start contacting publishers directly for ARCs? Any advice?
- What are some tried and true methods for gaining more followers?
- What made you decide to start a book blog?
- What are some of your favorite books that you don’t get around to talking about as much?
- What are you writing/blogging inspirations?
- What’s your favorite post of all time?
- How do you encourage others to comment on your posts?
Okay, I think that’s all the questions I have. Got any answers for me? Any questions you have? Drop a comment below and let me know!